Get your most important survey results at-a-glance
When you log in to UserLeap, the first page you land on is your Dashboard Overview. This is where you can pin key survey metrics to get a quick pulse on your customer experience and survey activity as soon as you log in, then dive deeper by clicking into any result.
Everyone from your organization will see the same Dashboard Overview page, so this is a great place to showcase key Customer Experience metrics and trends.
Before you've connected UserLeap or launched any surveys, your dashboard will be empty, but once you have surveys live and collecting data, it will be auto-populated with survey results.
You have the flexibility to customize your Dashboard however you'd like. In this article, we'll show you everything you need to know.
1. Add charts to your Dashboard
You can add up to 6 charts to your dashboard from any closed-ended survey question (open-ended Dashboard charts are coming soon!). First navigate to the survey question you'd like to add on the relevant survey's results page (you can find that in your Survey List here).
Before pinning your chart, make sure it's displayed in the format you'd like to use (e.g., bar, donut, or time series chart) and has the right filters applied.
Click 'Pin to Dashboard' in the upper righthand corner of the chart, and it will appear at the bottom of your Dashboard overview.
2. Edit charts in the Dashboard
Once your chart is in the Dashboard you have several options to edit it, by clicking on the ellipsis in the upper right corner of the chart.
- Edit the name of the chart to summarize the data displayed or the audience, rather than simply showing the survey question.
- Toggle the 'Set 2X Width' button to choose whether your chart takes up the full width of the page or just half (allowing two charts to be displayed in the same row).
- Use the 'Move' buttons to organize your charts on the dashboard.
3. Remove charts from the Dashboard
There are two ways to remove charts from your Dashboard. You can either select 'Remove' from the menu displayed above (on the dashboard page), or you can click 'Unpin from Dashboard' on the chart on the relevant survey results page.